Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was launched in August in China with the Mediatek Helio X20 SoC. Many people guessed that just like Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi will release another variant of Redmi Note 4 with a Snapdragon 652 processor. But analyst, Pan Jiutang confirmed that Xiaomi won’t release any snapdragon variant of Redmi Note 4.
Mr. Pan Jiutang also said those who’ve been waiting for a snapdragon version of Xiaomi Redmi note 4, their wish will no longer be fulfilled so that you better choose up the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 now. Though there’s no official information on this so you still have some hope.
If you are unaware of the Redmi Note 4 specs then check this quick key specs of this device.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Deca-Core 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 64GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 on the top
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac
- 4100mAh battery