Meizu has introduced its latest affordable smartphone from “M” series dubbed as M6. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Meizu M6
- Display: 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- GPU: Mali T860 GPU
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB
- Internal Memory: 16GB / 32GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB with microSD
- Sim Type: Hybrid nano Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with FlyMe OS 6.0
- Primary Camera: 13MP camera with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, quad-LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 8MP camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Finger Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Battery: 3070mAh battery
Meizu M6 sports a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with a polycarbonate body. Under the hood, it comes with Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with Mali T860 GPU. In terms of RAM and storage the smartphone comes in two variants; 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage. Out fo the box, it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with FlyMe OS 6.0 on the top.
In the camera department, it features a 13MP rear shooter with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, quad-LED flash and an 8MP front shooter with f/2.0 aperture for selfies. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the front home button which can unlock the phone within 0.2sec. The handset supports Hybrid nano Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE connectivity.
Meizu M6 will be available in China first from 25th September with a price tag of 699 yuan (Rs. 6,835 approx.) for the 2GB RAM variant and 899 yuan (Rs. 8,795 approx.) for the 3GB RAM variant. This device comes in Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Matte Black and Electric Blue color variants. Till now no news for global roll out.