Back in July, LG officially introduced its latest midrange Q6 and Q6+ smartphones. In August, the company launched only Q6 in India. Yesterday at an event in New Delhi, India, LG has launched the Q6+. Let’s check out the specs.
Specifications of LG Q6+
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 435
- GPU: Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 64GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 2TB with microSD
- Sim Type: Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Primary Camera: 13-megapixel camera with LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: 5-megapixel camera with 100-degree wide angle
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, GLONASS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: 3000mAh battery, turbocharging
Q6+ will be available through offline retail stores across the India with a price tag of Rs. 17,990. The company also offers a free one-time screen replacement within 6 months. The device comes in Astro Black and Ice Platinum color variants.