Meizu has introduced its latest mid-range smartphone M6 Note at an event in China. It is the successor of last year’s M5 Note. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Meizu M6 Note
- Display: 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor
- GPU: Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
- External Memory: Yes, with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat based on Flyme OS 6
- Primary Rear Camera: 12MP camera with dual-tone quad-LED flash, Sony IMX362/ Samsung 2L7 sensor, f/1.9 aperture
- Secondary Rear Camera: 5MP camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Meizu M6 Note sports a 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. This device is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor along with Adreno 506 GPU. The device comes in two RAM variants 3GB and 4GB and three storage variants 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB. The memory can be expanded with microSD. Out of the box, the handset runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Flyme OS 6 on top of it.
At the back, it has 12MP+5MP Dual camera setup with dual-tone quad-LED flash which is placed upon the antenna lines. The primary rear camera features Sony IMX362 / Samsung 2L7 sensor, f/1.9 aperture and also comes with dual PD focusing technology to focus within 0.03 sec. The secondary rear camera helps to blur the background. The front-facing camera is a 16MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture and it can take good pictures even in low light. The fingerprint sensor is integrated into Home button. Under the hood, the device has a 4000mAh battery with fast charging technology.
Meizu M6 Note comes with a price tag of 1099 yuan ($165) for 3GB/16GB variant, 1299 yuan ($195) for 3GB/32GB variant and 1699 yuan ($255) for 4GB/64GB variant. It will be available from 2nd September in China. The pre-order has been already started. The handset comes in Black, Blue, and Gold color variants.