As promised, Meizu has finally introduced its new budget oriented device M5 Note at an event in China. The device comes with a 5.5-inch Display, mBack fingerprint sensor, 4GB RAM and much more. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Meizu M5 Note
- 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 16GB/32GB/64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Flyme OS 6.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G voLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with 18W mCharge fast charging
Meizu M5 Note comes with a 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor along with Mali T860 GPU. This device comes with three memory variants, 3GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. The memory can also be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, it will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Flyme OS 6.0.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens. This device has a Fingerprint sensor placed on the home button and by which the device can be unlocked within 0.2 seconds. It has a massive 4000mAh battery which has a support for 18W mCharge fast charging to fulfill the battery within 90 minutes.
Meizu M5 Note comes with a price tag of 899 yuan ($130 / Rs. 8,880 approx.) for 3GB+16GB variant, 999 yuan ($145 / Rs. 9,870 approx.) for 3GB+32GB variant and 1499 yuan ($218 / Rs. 14,810 approx.) for 4GB+64GB variant. This device comes in Gray, Silver, Champagne Gold and Blue color variants and will be available on December 8th but the preorder has been started in China.