Meizu has launched its new budget oriented smartphone m3s in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Meizu m3s
- 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 2GB / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 16GB / 32GB (eMMC 5.0) storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based on FlyMe OS 5.1
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), GPS / GLONASS
- 3020mAh battery
Meizu m3s comes with 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass Display. The device is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with Mali T860 GPU. The internal storage comes in two storage variants; 16GB memory with 2GB RAM and 32GB memory with 3GB RAM. External memory can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop based on FlyMe OS 5.1.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens. The device has support for a fingerprint sensor placed on the home button. Under the hood, Meizu m3s has a 3020mAh battery.
Meizu m3s comes with a price tag of Rs. 7999 for 2GB RAM with 16GB memory and Rs. 9299 for 3GB RAM with 32GB memory. This device comes in Gold, Silver and Grey color variants and exclusively available from Snapdeal. At this price range the device a perfect competitor to Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime.