LG has announced V30S ThinQ and V30S+ ThinQ which comes with AI-integration prior to the MWC 2018. The specs are almost same as the previous flagship V30 but the V30S comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB while the Plus variant sports 256GB storage.
LG V30S ThinQ Specifications
- 6-inch QHD+ OLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 835
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB storage
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX 6.0+
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.6-aperture, dual-tone LED flash, Laser autofocus, OIS, EIS, PDAF
- 13MP secondary camera (rear) with f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Voice Recognition, Face Recognition
- IP68 Certified Water and Dust Resistance, MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging
Both LG V30S ThinQ and V30S+ ThinkQ come with Vision AI and Voice AI. Vision AI includes AI CAM, QLens and Bright Mode. AI CAM mode helps to analyze a picture in eight different categories: food, portrait, landscape, pet, city, flower, sunrise, and sunset. You can shoot the picture using any of them from the frame.
The Voice AI helps to run the phone using various commands. It works alongside Google Assistant and offers some really cool functions.
LG V30S ThinQ comes in New Moroccan Blue and New Platinum Gray colors. There are no words on the pricing yet.