LG has launched its latest tablet dubbed as G Pad X2 8.0 Plus. The device is listed in T-Mobile’s listing which reveals the device is priced at $240. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of LG G Pad X2 8.0 Plus
- Display: 8-inch Full HD display
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Octa-Core
- RAM and Memory: unspecified
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 2TB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Primary Cameras: 5MP Camera
- Secondary Camera: 5MP Camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n/u, GPS
- Battery: 2,900mAh battery, additional 4400mAh battery with Plus Pack
LG G Pad X2 8.0 Plus sports an 8-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels. This device is powered by 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor with 32GB onboard storage. The storage can be expanded up to 200GB with microSD. We are yet to know the RAM details. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Both the front and back cameras are a 5MP shooter. The handset comes with a 2900mAh built-in-battery; the company also offers a “G Pad Plus Pack” which has 4400mAh additional battery, stereo speaker, full-size USB port, and a kick stand. When it is attached to the device it becomes 6300 mAh Battery which gives you up to 12.5 days standby time.