Back in March this year, Lava has launched its mid-range smartphone Z10 in India with 2GB RAM variant and today the company has launched the 3GB RAM variant of this smartphone. Except for RAM, the other specifications remain unchanged.
Specifications of Lava Z10
- 5-inch HD Full Lamination display
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Star OS 3.3
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 2650mAh battery
Lava Z10 sports a 5-inch HD Full Lamination display, It is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, Lava Z10 runs onAndroid 6.0 Marshmallow based on Star OS 3.3.
An 8MP camera is placed at the back with LED Flash, 1.4um pixel size, 5P Largan lens, f/2.0 aperture while on the front, it has a 5MP camera with LED flash, 1.4um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture. The device supports Dual SIM and 4G VoLTE. Under the hood, it has a 2650mAh battery.
Lava Z10 3GB RAM variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 11,500. The price tag is also unchanged compared with the previous one. The company offers you a 365-days screen replacement policy and a 30 Day Replacement Policy in case of any hardware damage. This device comes in a Gold color variant.