Intex has launched its new budget oriented smartphone ELYT e7 in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Intex ELYT e7
- 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- Quad-core 1.25 GHz MediaTek MT6737V processor
- 3GB LDDR3 RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4020mAh battery
Intex ELYT e7 sports a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The device is powered by Quad-core 1.25 GHz MediaTek MT6737V processor along with 3GB LDDR3 RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with MicroSD. Out of the box, the handset runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
At the back of the device, a 13MP camera is placed with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture while on the front, it has a 5MP snapper with f/2.2 aperture. The smartphone supports Hybrid Nano Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE. ELYT e7 sports a massive 4020mAh battery under the hood which offers up to 16 hours of talk time and 15 days of standby time.
Intex ELYT e7 is priced at Rs. 7999 and available on Amazon.in. This device comes in a Golden colour variant.