Huawei has launched its another Y series budget smartphone Huawei Y3 II along with Y5 II. Lets check out the other specifications of Y3 II.
Specifications of Huawei Y3 II
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor for 4G variant/3G-1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor for 3G variant
- 1GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU/Mali 400 GPU
- 8GB internal storage
- External memory can expand with MicroSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 Lite
- 5-Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 2-Megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
Huawei Y3 II comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display. The device is powered by two different processors, for 4G-1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU and for 3G-3G-1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU and 1GB of RAM. The internal memory comes in 8GB variants which can be expanded by using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 Lite on the top of it.
The primary camera is 5-megapixel with LED Flash. The front-facing camera is a 2-Megapixel camera which can use for selfies and video calling.
This device comes with Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS connectivities. It has a 2100mAh battery under the hood.
There is no news on the pricing yet. The Huawei Y3 II comes in Obsidian Black, Arctic White, Sand Gold, Rose Pink and Sky Blue colors.