Huawei Honor 8 Smart, a mid-ranger from the company and a cheaper version of Honor 8 launched at today’s event in Delhi, India. The specifications are almost similar to Honor 5C which was launched in June. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Huawei Honor 8 Smart Specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 16nm processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali T830 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Huawei EMUI 4.1
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, Sony IMX214 sensor
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery
Huawei Honor 8 Smart comes with 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display. The device is powered by Octa-Core Kirin 650 16nm processor with Mali T830 GPU. The internal storage is 16GB which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Huawei EMUI 4.1.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, Sony IMX214 sensor, and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter which comes with f/2.0 aperture. The device has support for a fingerprint sensor placed on the back beneath the rear cameras. Under the hood, Huawei Honor 8 Smart has a 3000 mAh Battery.
Huawei Honor 8 Smart comes with a hefty price tag of Rs. 19,999 and will be available soon. This device comes in Black, White and Gold colors variants.