Huawei has just unveiled their new mid-range flagship Honor 8 at an event in China. In terms of design Honor 8 looks fabulous, and Huawei has put a lot of effort in it. The device features a 5.2-inch Display with 12MP Dual Camera. Let’s check out specs in details.
Huawei Honor 8 Specifications
- 5.2-inch FHD 2.5D curved double glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 16nm processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 12-megapixel Rear Dual cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C
Huawei Honor 8 comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved double glass display with 96% NTSC colour gamut. The double glass display gives it a very sleek and premium look. Under the hood, it has an Octa-Core Kirin 950 16nm processor with 3GB/4GB of RAM and Mali T880-MP4 GPU. According to RAM and internal storage it has three variants. 3GB RAM variant comes with 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM variant comes with both 32GB and 64GB internal memory. The internal storage can be extended up to 128GB using microSD card.
On the back, there are 12MP Dual cameras which come with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens, Laser Autofocus. On the front, it has an 8-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture.
The device comes with Hybrid SIM support and has a fingerprint sensor at the back. The battery is 3000mAh with fast charging support. It weighs around 153 grams and has 145.5 x 71 x 7.45 mm dimensions.
The 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory variant of Honor 8 is priced at 1999 yuan ($299 approx). The 4GB RAM/32GB internal memory variant is priced at 2299 yuan ($345 approx) and the 4GB RAM/64GB variant is priced at 2499 yuan ($375 approx). The device comes in Sapphire Blue, Pearl White, Midnight Black, Sunrise Gold and Sakura Pink colour variants.