Huawei announced their latest smartphone Honor 5C in China, the successor of 4C. Now they have launched this smartphone in India today with a price tag of Rs. 10,999. The device packs a 5.2-inch Display, 2GB RAM and Kirin 650 SoC under the hood. Lets check more specs of this smartphone.
Specifications of Huawei Honor 5C
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali T830 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel primary camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Box speakers, Smart PA amplifier, SWS sound
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
At the back of the device, there’s a fingerprint sensor which can unlock the device within 0.5 seconds. The device also has 74% screen-to-body ratio and 4G LTE with VoLTE support.
The Huawei Honor 5C is priced at Rs. 10,999 and comes in Silver, Grey and Gold colors. The smartphone will be available through Flipkart and Honor Store from June 30th. Registrations have been started for this device. You will get 15months of warranty on this smartphone with one month of free screen replacement.