HTC announced Desire 630 at MWC and now they have officially launched this smartphone in India with a price tag of Rs. 14990. The device packs a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Soc under the hood. Lets check out other specs.
Specifications of HTC Desire 630
- 5-inch HD Super LCD display
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.6GHz processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 7 UI
- Boomsound, Dolby audio
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with HTC Sense 7 UI on top of it.
The rear camera is 13MP with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.4 aperture which can record up to 1080p videos. The front camera is 5 MP to take selfies and video calling. It has Boomsound and Dolby audio for better audio enhancement. The device has a 2200mAh battery under the hood.
The HTC Desire 630 is priced at Rs. 14990 and comes in Stratus White Remix & Graphite Grey Remix colors. The device is available through retail stores and also in HTC Store in India.