As promised, Coolpad has launched their flagship smartphone Max in India. The smartphone packs a 5.5-inch FHD Display, 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 617 chipset inside it. Lets check out other specs of this smartphone.
Coolpad Max Specifications
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS with 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Fingerprint Sensor
Coolpad Max comes with 5.5-inch Full HD IPS with 2.5D curved glass display. There is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor along with 4GB RAM and Adreno 405 GPU.
The device powered by Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI 8.0 on the top of it. It comes with Hybrid Dual SIM and features a fingerprint sensor on the back.
As camera options, it comes with with a 13MP camera on the back with LED Flash, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture. On the front, there is a 5MP camera. Inside the device, there is a 2800mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support for fast charging.
The Coolpad Max is priced at Rs. 24,999 in India and comes in Rose Gold, Gold colors. It will be available from Amazon.in from 30th May.