Asus has launched Zenfone Lite L1 in India yesterday at an event in Delhi. Let’s check out the specifications of this smartphone.
ASUS Zenfone Lite L1 Specifications
- 5.45-inch HD+ IPS display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB inbuilt storage, external memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 Oreo with ZenUI 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.4 aperture, face unlock
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- 3000mAh battery
ASUS Zenfone Lite L1 comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ IPS display with 18:9 aspect ratio, and 1440 x 720 pixels of resolution. The device is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 505 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage. The storage can be expanded up to 256GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with ZenUI 5.0 on the top.
Coming to the photography department, Zenfone Lite L1 features a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture. While on the front, it has a 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.4 aperture, and face unlock support.
Zenfone Lite L1 comes with Dual SIM slots with 4G VoLTE support. Under the hood, the device has a 3000mAh battery to keep it alive.
ASUS Zenfone Lite L1 Pricing
ASUS Zenfone Lite L1 is priced at Rs. 6999 in India but during the festive sales, the device will be available at Rs. 5999. The device comes in Black and Gold colors. The phone will be available exclusively on Flipkart during Festival Dhamaka Days.