Yesterday Asus announced Zenfone AR world’s first 8GB RAM smartphone at CES 2017. This is also the first device in the world to feature both Google’s Daydream VR platform and Tango AR platform. Daydream VR platform will be built into Android 7.0 Nougat or above. Let’s check the quick specs sheet to know more about this device.
Asus Zenfone AR (ZS571KL) Specifications
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.3GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Zen UI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 23-megapixel Rear Camera with Sony IMX318 sensor, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 3-axis EIS, 4-axis OIS, Laser AutoFocus
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Asus Zenfone AR comes with a 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED Display with a resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The device is powered by 2.3GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor along with whopping 6GB/8GB of RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. The internal storage comes in four variants 32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB. The storage can be extended using MicroSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 7.0 Nougat with Zen UI 3.0 on the top.
Coming to the Camera part, Zenfone AR features a 23-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX318 sensor, dual-tone LED Flash, 3-axis EIS, 4-axis OIS, Laser AutoFocus and f/2.0 aperture. While the front-facing camera is an 8-megapixel camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.0 aperture.
Zenfone AR comes with a Fingerprint sensor placed on the Home button and also Built-in Mono 5 magnet speakers. Under the hood, the device has a 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 for fast charging.
Asus Zenfone AR will ve available to buy from Q2 and the device comes in Charcoal Black color with leather finish. We will know the pricing later.