Amazon has officially announced it’s new Fire HD 10 Tablet. Lets check out it’s specifications.
Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet Specifications:
- Display: 10-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD IPS display, pixel density 149 ppi
- OS: Android Lollipop (Fire OS 5 based)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8135 processor
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage Capacity: 16 or 32 GB of internal memory, can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card.
- Camera: 5 megapixel primary rear camera(1080p Full HD recerding). Front camera is capable of 720p HD snapshots.
- Add-ons: Integrated stereo speaker with Dolby Audio, accelerometer and gyroscope, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth with A2DP, and USB 2.0
- Weight: 432 gm
- Colour: Black and White color variants
The Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet has 10-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD IPS display with 149 ppi pixel density. It is powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8135 processor along with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 1GB of RAM. This device is running on Fire OS 5 based Android Lollipop out of the box.
The rear camera is 5 MP which is capable of taking 1080p Full HD video recording. The front camera is capable of 720p snapshots and can also be used for video recording. It has integrated speaker with Dolby Audio. This tablet has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth with A2DP, and USB 2.0 as connectivity options. The company also claims that it has a battery life upto 8 hrs.
The Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet is available on Amazon and can be ordered in there. Shipping will start from 30th Semtember. It is priced USD $229.99 (INR 15,000 approx) for 16 GB variant and USD 259.99 (INR 17,100) for 32 GB variant.