Amazon has launched it’s new Fire HD 8 Tablet. Lets check out it’s specifications.
Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet Specifications:
- Display: 8-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD IPS display, pixel density 189 ppi
- OS: Android Lollipop (Fire OS 5 based)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8135 processor
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage Capacity: 8GB or 6GB of internal memory, can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card.
- Camera: 5 megapixel primary rear camera(1080p Full HD recording). Front camera is capable of 720p HD snapshots.
- Add-ons: Integrated stereo speaker with Dolby Audio, accelerometer and gyroscope, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth with A2DP, and USB 2.0
- Weight: 311 gm
- Colour: Black, Magenta, Blue and Tangerine color variants
The Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet has 8-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD IPS display with 189 ppi pixel density. It is powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8135 processor along with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 1GB of RAM. This device is running on Fire OS 5 based Android Lollipop out of the box.
The rear camera is 5 MP which can record upto 1080p videos. The front camera is capable of 720p snapshots and can also be used for video recording. It has integrated speaker with Dolby Audio. This tablet has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth with A2DP, and USB 2.0 as connectivity options. The company also claims that it has a battery life upto 8 hrs.
This Tablet is available in Black, Magenta, Blue and Tangerine in color variants. The Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet is available on Amazon and can be ordered in there. Shipping will start from 30th September. It is priced $149.99 (INR Rs 9,800 approx) for 16 GB variant and $169.99 (INR Rs 11,200 approximately) for the 16GB variant.