Back in January, HMD Global introduced Nokia 6 in China and today the company has officially announced the device for the global market. The specs will be same though so if you are still unaware of the specs check out the quick specs tab.
Specifications of Nokia 6
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED flash, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual smart amplifiers (TFA9891), Dolby Atmos
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, USB OTG, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3000mAh non-removable battery
Nokia 6 contains a 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. An Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor is placed under it along with Adreno 505 GPU. This device has two memory variants 3GB RAM with 32GB memory and 4GB RAM with 64GB memory.
A 16MP camera is placed at the back with PDAF, dual-tone LED flash, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture and an 8MP camera is placed at the front with 1.12um sensor, 84-degree wide-angle lens, and f/2.0 aperture.
The Fingerprint sensor is integrated with the home button. Nokia 6 supports Dual Smart amplifiers (TFA9891), Dolby Atmos and Dual SIM. It has a 3000mAh non-removable battery under the hood to power up the device.
The Nokia 6 comes with a price tag of 229 Euros ($241 / Rs. 16117 approx.) for 3GB + 32GB variant and 299 Euros ($315 / Rs. 21,043 approx.) for 4GB + 64GB special variant with Art Black color. It comes in Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Silver, and Copper color variants and will be available from Q2 2017.