As expected, Samsung has finally introduced its new Galaxy Tab S3 at this ongoing event MWC 2017. It comes with S Pen, quad stereo speakers, Snapdragon 820 and more.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- 9.7-inch QXGA Super AMOLED display
- Quad-core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE (optional), Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.1 Type-C, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS, GLONASS
- 6000mAh battery with Fast Charging
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 sports a 9.7-inch QXGA Super AMOLED display. It is powered by Quad-core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor along with 4GB RAM. A 32GB memory is packed inside this device which can be expanded up to 256GB with microSD. The system OS is Android 7.0 Nougat.
A 13MP camera is placed at the back with LED Flash and a 5MP camera is placed at the front. It comes with a book cover and a keyboard cover which are attached each other by a magnetic connector. The keyboard has a flexible mode which you can enlarge for better typing. A fingerprint sensor is placed at the front below the display. It has got a massive 6000mAh battery with Fast Charging technology.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 comes with a price tag of 679 Euros ($717 / Rs. 47,780 approx.) for WiFi variant and 769 Euros ($812 / Rs. 54130 approx.) for the LTE variant. This tablet comes in Black and Silver variants and will be available soon.