HTC 10, the flagship smartphone from HTC launches in India today. HTC 10 comes with 5.2-inch Display with full metal body. The device is packed with a Snapdragon 820 SoC with 4GB of RAM. Lets check out more specs of this device.
Specifications of HTC 10
- 5.2-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 2.2 Ghz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12-megapixel camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS
- 5-megapixel autofocus front camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (dual-band), NFC, USB Type-C
- Dolby Audio, HTC BoomSound
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
HTC 10 comes with 5.2-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It is powered by 2.2 Ghz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor along with Adreno 530 GPU and 4GB RAM.
The internal storage is 32GB which can be extended up to 2TB using microSD. It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and obviously it will be updated to Android N.
On the front, there is a 5-megapixel camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS and on the rear, there is a 12-megapixel camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS.
HTC 10 has a fingerprint sensor on the power button which can unlock the device within 0.2 seconds, HTC BoomSound and Dolby Audio. Under the hood, there is a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 for fast charging.
HTC 10 is priced at Rs. 52,990 in India and comes in Topaz Gold and Carbon Grey colors. It will be available from June 5th onwards.