Nextbit has launched their cloud-based smartphone Robin in India yesterday. The smartphone comes with a 5.2-inch Display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC, 3GB RAM. Robin can easily merge both cloud and offline storage and backup them intelligently if it’s of no use. It can be restored easily when you need it.
Specifications of Nextbit Robin
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 32GB internal storage/100GB cloud
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, WiFi 802.11a/b/n/ac, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2680mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 support
Nextbit Robin comes with 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display. It is powered by Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor along with 3GB RAM and Adreno 418 GPU. Out of the box it comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The internal storage is 32GB with no external MicroSD card support. But it comes with 100GB online storage. The rear camera is a 13MP shooter with dual-tone flash and PDAF and the front camera is a 5MP shooter.
There is a fingerprint sensor on the power button. Under the hood there is a 2680mAh battery which supports quick charging through Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
The Nextbit Robin is priced at Rs. 19,999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart from May 30.