As promised, Coolpad has finally launched its new budget series smartphone Note 3S, the successor of Note 3 which was introduced back in October. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Coolpad Note 3S
- 5.5-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core 1.36GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Cool UI 8.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB OTG
- 2500mAh battery
Coolpad Note 3S comes with a 5.5-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display. This device is powered by Octa-Core 1.36GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal storage has a 32GB space which can be expanded up to 32GB with microSD. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Cool UI 8.0.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter. The device has also got a Fingerprint sensor placed on the back beneath the rear camera. It has a 2500mAh battery under the hood.
Coolpad Note 3S comes with a price tag of Rs. 9999 and exclusively available from 7th December through Amazon.in. This device comes in Gold and White color variants.