Coolpad Note 3 is now official in India with fingerprint scanner. Lets check out the specifications of this smartphone.
Specifications of Coolpad Note 3
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS fully laminated display
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Cool UI 6.0
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage Capacity: 16GB internal storage, can be expanded up to 64GB using microSD
- Camera: Main camera is 13MP with LED flash, 5p lens, f/2.0 aperture. Front camera is 5MP, 1.4 micron pixels
- Battery: 3,000 mAh removable battery
- Network: 4G LTE/3G HSPA+
- Add-ons: Finger print sensor, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Weight: 155 gm
The Coolpad Note 3 comes with a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS fully laminated display which has 267ppi pixel density. It is powered by octa-core 1.3 GHz 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor along with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which is expandable upto 64GB via using microSD card. It comes with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box with Cool UI 6.0 on its top.
The main camera is 13MP with LED flash featuring with 5p lens and f/2.0 aperture while the front camera is 5MP with 1.4 micron pixels for taking good quality selfie and video calling.
As promised by company it has featured with Finger print sensor at the back of it. It comes with 4G LTE/3G HSPA+ as network options and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS as connectivity options. It also has a whooping 3,000 mAh powerful removable battery.
The Coolpad Note 3 is available only in white as color option and it will be up for sale through Amazon India exclusively via flash sale for Rs. 8,999. The sale will start on 20th October at 2 pm.