Last year Coolpad launched Cool 1 in India with 4GB RAM and now the company has also launched a 3GB variant of this smartphone in India. Although the other specifications remain same.
Specifications of Coolpad Cool 1
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- 4GB / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP monochrome + 13MP RGB Dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 4060mAh battery with fast charging
Coolpad Cool 1 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor along with Adreno 510 GPU. The internal memory comes in two variants 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage. Out of the box, it will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
A dual 13MP camera is placed at the back with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion at 120fps and an 8MP camera is placed at the front with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens. This smartphone supports 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM and a Fingerprint sensor placed at the back. Coolpad Cool 1 comes with a massive 4060mAh battery with fast charging support.
Coolpad Cool 1 3GB variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 10,999 and will be available on Amazon.in starting from today. Besides that, the previous 4GB RAM variant is now available for 12,999. You can check out the full review of Coolpad Cool 1 before buying.