Yesterday Coolpad and LeEco jointly launched the new Cool series smartphone Cool1. The device was already launched in China back in August. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Cool1
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell Display with 450nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.6
- Dual SIM
- 13MP Dual Rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 4G with VoLTE, USB Type C
- 4060mAh battery with fast charging
Cool1 features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness. The device is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor along with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal storage is 32GB which is not expandable. Out of the box, the Cool1 comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with EUI 5.6 on the top.
Cool1 has 13MP Dual Rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture. The camera can record up to 4K videos. The front camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture to take care of your selfies.
The device supports Dual SIM with 4G with VoLTE. It also has a fingerprint sensor at the back. Under the hood, Cool1 has a 4060mAh battery with fast charging support.
Cool1 is priced at Rs. 13999 in India and comes in Gold and Silver colors. The device will be available from Amazon.in exclusively from 5th January.