Alcatel has announced it new smartphone Alcatel OneTouch Flash 2. Lets check out the specifications.
The specifications of Alcatel OneTouch Flash 2
- 5-inch (720 × 1280 pixels) HD display with 294 ppi, 178-degree viewing angle
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL Sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with Soft LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, OV5648 1/4″ sensor
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 3000mAh battery
Alcatel OneTouch Flash 2 has 5-inch (720 × 1280 pixels) HD display with 294 ppi and 17
8-degree viewing angle. This device is powered by 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor along with Mali-T720 GPU and 2GB LPDDR3 RAM. It has 16GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128 GB through microSD. This device is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The rear camera is a 13 MP with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL Sensor. The front-facing camera is 5 MP with Soft LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, OV5648 1/4″ sensor for selfies and video calling purpose. It also has Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ network. Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS connectivities are there. It has whooping 3000mAh battery.
The Alcatel OneTouch Flash 2 comes in Mica White and Volcanic Grey. Still there is no news on the pricing. Along with India this device will also roll out in Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia.