Meizu has announced its brand new flagship handset Meizu PRO 5 in China. Lets check out the specifications.
The Specifications of Meizu PRO 5
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 2.5D glass
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 21.6 MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, Laser Auto focus
- 5MP front-facing camera with OV5670 sensor
- Octa-Core ( Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Samsung Exynos 7420 processor
- Mali T760 GPU
- Flyme OS 5.0 based on Android 5.1
- 3GB/4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB/64GB Internal storage with expandable memory with microSD
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (SIM 2 slot can also be used as a microSD slot)
- 3050mAh battery
Meizu PRO 5 has 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 2.5D glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. This device is powered by Octa-Core ( Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Samsung Exynos 7420 processor along with Mali-T760 GPU. This device has two internal storage variants respectively 3GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage. The memory can expandable up to 128GB microSD card. This device is running on Flyme OS 5.0 based Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The rear camera is a 21 MP with dual-tone LED Flash and Laser Auto-focus with PDAF Sony IMX230 Exmor RS BSI sensor which can capture up to 4k videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP with OV5670 sensor, f/2.0 aperture for selfies and video calling purpose. It also has Hybrid Dual SIM (SIM 2 slot can also be used as a microSD slot) with 4G LTE (TD-LTE / LTE-FDD) / 3G HSPA+, USB 3.0 Type-C, WiFi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS connectivities. It has whopping 3050mAh battery. Also the Fingerprint sensor and an ES9018 Audio DAC features have been included in this device.
The Meizu PRO 5 comes in Gray, Silver, Silver Black and Golden colors. The 3GB RAM/32GB variant of Meizu PRO 5 costs 2799 Yuan (US$ 440 / Rs. 28,925 approx) and the 4GB RAM/64GB variant costs 3099 Yuan ( US$ 485 / Rs. 32,030 approx) in China and available from today. It will release in India on October.