ZTE has announced it’s new 4G connectivity smartphone ZTE ZMAX 2. Lets check out the specifications.
The specifications the ZTE ZMAX 2
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 8MP autofocus camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3000mAh battery
ZTE ZMAX 2 has 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions. It is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor along with Adreno 306 GPU. It has 2 GB RAM with 16GB internal storage which can expandable up to 32GB with microSD card. It is running on Android OS 5.1 Lollipop.
The rear camera is 8 MP with LED Flash. It is able to shoot up to 2k videos with the primary camera. The front-facing camera is 2 MP to take selfies and video calling. This device has a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
The ZTE ZMAX comes in black color and the sale will start from September 25th on AT&T and TracFone for $149.99.