Lenovo has announced their new Zuk series smartphone Z2 at an event in China. The device packs a 5-inch Full HD Display, 4GB of RAM, Snapdragon 820 SoC inside it. Lets check out more specs of this device.
ZUK Z2 Specifications
- 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Quad-Core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle
- Dual SIM (Nano)
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C, WiFi 802.11 a/ b/g/n/ac
- 3500 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support
ZUK Z2 comes 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 441 ppi pixel density. The device is powered by Quad-Core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM and Adreno 530 GPU.
The internal storage is 64GB which can’t be expanded. ZUK Z2 is powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.0 on the top of it.
There’s a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF which can focus object within 0.1 seconds which is really fast. The front camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture.
There’s a fingerprint sensor on the power button which comes with U-Touch 2.0 and can unlock the phone within 0.1 seconds. Under the hood, there is a 3500 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support for fast charging.
ZUK Z2 is priced at 1,799 yuan (USD $273 / Rs. 18,380) and comes in Black and White colours. It will be up for sale in China from June 7th. ZUK has also showcased their fast charger for this device which is priced at 299 yuan ($45).