At CES 2017, ZTE has introduced its new mid-range Blade series smartphone Blade V8 Pro. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of ZTE Blade V8 Pro
- 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 32GB Internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dual 13-megapixels rear cameras with Dual LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, USB Type-C
- 3140mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge
ZTE Blade V8 Pro comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display protected by 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 14nm processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal memory is a 32GB storage which can be expanded up to 128GB via micro SD card. Out of the box, It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The primary rear cameras have 13MP shooters with Dual LED flash. The front facing camera is an 8MP shooter. This device has also a Fingerprint sensor placed at the back. It carries a 3140mAh inbuilt battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge support.
ZTE Blade V8 Pro comes with a price tag of $229.98 (₹15620 approx), and the pre-order has been started through B&H.com, NewEgg.com, and zteusa.com. This device comes in Black Diamond color variant.