Back in June, Yu Televentures launched YUREKA BLACK in India and now the company has launched another smartphone from the “YUREKA” series which is YUREKA 2. Let’s check out the quick specs of the device.
Specifications of YU YUREKA 2
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor
- GPU: Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 64GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB with microSD
- Sim Type: Hybrid Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Primary Camera: 16MP camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 8MP camera
- Finger Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, WiFi 802.11 ac
- Battery: 3930mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
YU YUREKA 2 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The device is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor along with Adreno 506 GPU. Under the hood, it features 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on Android 7.1 Nougat.
The smartphone comes with a 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and an 8MP front-facing camera. In terms of battery, it has really got a bigger battery than the YUREKA Black which is 3930mAh and comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support for fast charging. The smartphone supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE connectivity. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the back, under the antenna line.
YU YUREKA 2 comes with a price tag of Rs. 11,999 and will be available during this “Big Billion Day Sale” exclusively from Flipkart, starting this 20th September. This device comes in a Gold color variant.