Micromax YU is ready to launch its new “YUNIQUE” series budget smartphone YUNIQUE PLUS in India. The device is listed on the official website just ahead of the launch. This new YUNIQUE PLUS smartphone comes with 2GB RAM and rest of the specs are same to the last year’s YUNIQUE smartphone.
Specifications of YU YUNIQUE PLUS
- 4.7-inch IPS Fully Laminated display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 8GB internal memory
- External memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with 83-degree wide-angle lens
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
YU YUNIQUE PLUS comes with a 4.7-inch IPS Fully Laminated display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by a Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor along with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal storage is 8GB which can be further extended up to 32GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The primary camera is an 8MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, and the front-facing camera is a 2MP camera with 83-degree wide-angle lens. Under the hood, YU YUNIQUE PLUS has a 2000mAh battery. The device doesn’t have any fingerprint sensor but it has dual SIM support with 4G LTE. At this price segment newly launched Redmi 3s will be a tough competitor.
YU YUNIQUE PLUS is priced at Rs. 6999 and will come in black colour variant. The device is expected to launch in upcoming weeks.