Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass Display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- External memory 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS + GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass Display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and full metal body. The device is powered by 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU. In terms of RAM and ROM, the device comes in three variants 2GB RAM+32GB ROM, 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. The internal storage can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 on the top.
Coming to the camera, Redmi Note 4 features a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture. On the front, it has a 5-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens.
Redmi Note 4 sports Hybrid Dual SIM withG VoLTE support and it also features a circular fingerprint sensor at the back. Under the hood, the device has a 4100mAh battery which keeps your device awake 20% more than Redmi Note 3.
Redmi Note 4 comes in three variants. The 2GB RAM variant is priced at Rs. 9999, 3GB variant is priced at Rs. 10,999. The 4GB RAM with 64GB storage is priced at Rs. 12,999. The devices come in Gold and Dark Gray and Matte Black colors. Redmi Note 4 will be Flipkart exclusive. The devices will be up for sale from 23rd January in India.