As promised, Xaiomi has announced its new Mi Band 2 today at an event in China. The band packs an OLED display, heart rate sensor. Lets check out the other specifications of this new Fitness Band.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Band 2
- Scratch-resistant 0.42-inch OLED display
- Displays Time, Steps, Heart Rate, walking distance, calories burned, battery info
- 7.0 g ultra light body
- Heart rate sensor / Photoelectric sensors
- IP67 Water Resistant
- Made of Thermoplastic elastomers, aluminium
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep
- 2nd Gen Bluetooth 4.0
- Android 4.4 or iOS 7.0 and above
- 70 mAh, Lithium polymer battery with up to 20 days battery life
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 comes with a 0.42-inch OLED display with scratch-resistant glass. Previous Fitness Bands from Xiaomi had no display, so this one is really appealing. The display can now show you time, the number of steps and heart rate by just tapping the button below the display. It comes with an upgraded pedometer algorithm which gives you more accurate heart rate tracking, better fitness and sleeps data.
Like Mi Band 1S this one is also water resistant certified by IP67. This device has a new skin-friendly wristband and 7.0g ultra light body which doesn’t slip out of your hands. It comes with 2nd Gen Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity with 70mAh Lithium polymer battery which gives you up to 20 days of battery life. The Band will also nudge you if you are sitting at a place for a long time. It helps you to have some physical activity.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is priced at 149 yuan ($22 / Rs. 1530) and available to order from mi.com in China. This band comes with colourful wristbands in black, blue, green, orange and other colours and will be available from June 7th onwards.