Last week Vivo launched the IPL Limited Edition V5 Plus in India and now the company has launched Curry Custom Variant of Vivo Xplay6 which was announced last year in China. The basketball game has got immense popularity in China thus Vivo has decided to launch the device in the name of American professional basketball player Stephen Curry. Let’s check out the quick specs of this device.
Specifications of Vivo Xplay6
- 5.46-inch 2K Super AMOLED Dual Curved Edge Display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB DDR4 RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Funtouch OS 3.0
- 12MP+5MP Dual Rear Cameras with dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, Sony IMX362 sensor, PDAF, f/1.7 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4080mAh battery with Quick charging
Vivo Xplay6 sports a 5.46-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED dual curved edge display. The device is powered by Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor along with Adreno 530 GPU and 6GB of RAM. The internal memory is a 128GB which can’t be extended. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Funtouch OS 3.0.
Xplay6 features 12MP+5MP dual cameras at the rear with Sony IMX362 sensor and dual-tone LED flash. The front camera is a 16-megapixel shooter which takes care of the selfies.
The fingerprint sensor on this device is placed underneath the home button. Under the hood, Vivo Xplay6 has a mammoth 4080mAh battery with Quick charging support.
Vivo Xplay6 Curry Custom Variant is priced at 4998 yuan ($724) and comes in Blue and Yellow color combination. Buyers will also get the Stephen Curry Edition Wrist Strap, Ring Bracket, Custom Towel and Postcards.