Yesterday Evan Blass in this Twitter page @evleaks shared a press image and he suspected that it could be Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 but today again he reported about it and said it is going to be Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) model. The Tab was announced back in May along with the pricing. The WiFi variant is priced at 289 Euros (USD $329 / Rs. 21,990 approx) and the LTE version is priced at 349 Euros (USD $397 / Rs. 26,550 approx).
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016)
- 10.1-inch WUXGA TFT PLS 16: 10 display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7870 1.6 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and f/1.9 aperture
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ (Optional), Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 + 5 GHz) and GPS + GLONASS / Beidou
- 7,300mAh battery
It is expected the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) will be available soon in Europen countries but still no information regarding it.