SHARP has introduced its latest smartphone AQUOS S2 in China. It is the world’s 1st smartphone that comes with Snapdragon 630. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of SHARP AQUOS S2
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD LCD display
- Protection: 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 630 / Octa Core Snapdragon 660
- GPU: Adreno 508 GPU / Adreno 512 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal Memory: 64GB / 128GB
- Expandable Memory: 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Smile UX
- SIM: Hybrid Dual
- Primary Rear Camera: 12MP camera with f/1.75 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- Secondary Rear Camera: 8MP camera
- Front Camera: 8MP camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 141.8 x 72.04 x 7.9mm; Weight: 140g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3020mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
SHARP AQUOS S2 has 84.95% screen-to-body ratio. SHARP is using FFD technology to make holes on the screen for the front-facing camera. The device offers its own personal assistance called RoboS assistant.
The fingerprint module is just 3.6mm which makes it world’s narrowest Fingerprint reader module. The battery is 3020mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 for this smartphone.
SHARP AQUOS S2 comes with a price tag of 2499 yuan ($372 / Rs. 23755 approx.) for 4GB variant and 3499 yuan ($521 / Rs. 33260 approx.) for 6GB variant. The device comes in Black, White, Blue and Green color variants. It will be available from 14th August and the pre-order has already started at jd.com.