Earlier rumors said that Samsung will launch Galaxy View (SM-T670) tablet. Now it has been surfaced on GFXBench. Lets check out the rumored specifications of this tablet.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy View (Rumored)
- Display: 18.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD display with 119 PPI pixel density
- OS: Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Processor: 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor
- GPU: Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage Capacity: 32GB internal memory, expandable via microSD
- Camera: 8MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera
- Add-ons: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- Dimensions: 451.8×275.8×11.9mm
Samsung Galaxy View will have a 18.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD display with 119 PPI pixel density. This device will be powered by 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor along with Mali-T720 GPU and 2 GB of RAM. The intenal storage capacity is 32GB and expandable via microSD. The tablet will be running on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) out of the box.
The rear camera will be 8MP while the front facing camera will be 2MP to take selfies and video recording. There are no information about the battery.
The tablet recently passed SIG and RRA certifications. The company already confirmed that the tablet will be released this October, so we can expect the availability of this product soon.