The most awaited flagship smartphone from Samsung is finally announced at Galaxy Unpacked 2016 event in Barcelona. Lets checkout the specifications of this smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Specifications
- 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED (2560×1440 pixels) always-on Display, pressure sensitive display, 577 PPI
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor / Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 processor
- 32/64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, Smart OIS
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor, Heart rate sensor, Barometer
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC
- IP68 ratings dust and water resistance
- 3000mAh battery, Fast Charging support both on wired and wireless charging
Samsung Galaxy S7 has a 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED (2560×1440 pixels) always-on, pressure sensitive display along with 577 PPI pixel density. It will come either with Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor or Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 processor depending on the market. The device packs with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM along with 32/64GB internal memory support. The memory can be expanded upto 200GB with microSD. When coming to the Android version it will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The rear camera is a 12MP shooter with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, Smart OIS which promises to capture bright and sharp photos even in low light. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/1.7 aperture. The rear camera will record upto 2K videos.
The smartphone supports Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD) where the second slot can be used to put MicroSD card as well as SIM card. When coming to the connectivities the device includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC.
The device has IP68 ratings dust and water resistance along with Fingerprint reader, Heart rate sensor and Barometer. The battery is 3000mAh which supports Fast Charging support both on wired and wireless charging.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 will be available from March 11th, 2016 onwards. It comes in Black Onyx, White Pearl, Gold Platinum and Silver Titanium colors.