The most anticipated smartphone by Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge to launch in India next week probably 8th March. Both of the devices already announced at Galaxy Unpacked 2016 event in Barcelona. Samsung to spend $15 million for the marketing of this device to beat iPhone which is a very popular device across India. Lets checkout the quick specs of Galaxy S7.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Specifications
- 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED (2560×1440 pixels) always-on Display, pressure sensitive display, 577 PPI
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor / Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 processor
- 32/64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, Smart OIS
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor, Heart rate sensor, Barometer
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC
- IP68 ratings dust and water resistance
- 3000mAh battery, Fast Charging support both on wired and wireless charging
The device will be available in Black Onyx, White Pearl, Gold Platinum and Silver Titanium color variants. The price will be in higher side probably near about the pricing of iPhone 6S.