Samsung has launched its new C series flagship smartphone Galaxy C9 Pro in India as expected. Back in October 2016 the company officially introduced this device in China. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 64GB Internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, USB-Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes with a 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor along with 6GB RAM. This top-end smartphone has 64GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 256GB via microSD. Out of the box, this device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The primary rear camera is a 16MP shooter with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture. The front-facing camera is also a 16MP shooter with f/1.9 aperture.This smartphone has also got a Fingerprint sensor placed on the front at the home button. A 4000mAh battery comes inside the smartphone.
Galaxy C9 Pro comes with a price tag of Rs. 36900 with 12 months One-Time Screen Replacement policy in India and will be available in this February. But the pre-order will begin from January 27 through some selected stores and online channels. This device comes in Black and Gold color variants.