QiKU has announced its latest budget smartphone QiKU F4 at today’s event in China. Lets check out the specifications of QiKU F4.
Specifications of QiKU F4
- 5-inch HD IPS (1280 x 720 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 1.3GHz processor
- Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with 360 OS
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 2500mAh battery
QiKU F4 has a 5-inch HD IPS (1280 x 720 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle. The device is powered by Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 1.3GHz processor along with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU. It comes with two variants, one 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory and another 3GB RAM with 32 GB internal memory; both can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with 360 OS.
The rear camera is 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size which is able to record upto HD videos. This device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), GPS connectivities. It has a 2500mAh battery and a Fingerprint sensor.
The 2GB/16GB variant is priced at 599 Yuan (Rs. 6,135 approx) and the 3GB/32GB variant is priced at 799 Yuan (Rs. 8,196 approx). QiKU F4 comes in White, Black, Pink, Gold and Blue colors and will be available from March 25.