Well, the wait is over now for the PUBG fans! Finally, after a long beta phase, PUBG has officially announced their latest 0.5.0 update for the English version which includes the new Desert map (Miramar). The update features new weapons, new cars and also some new features like local quick team feature, select your reign etc. The update has also unlocked the new HDR and Ultra HD graphics settings. Let’s check out the full details of what’s new in this update.
- Desert map (“Miramar”) is now available for selection. See if you can find the new vehicles and weapons!
- Added local quick team feature: enter a 6-digit code to team up with friends that are next to you.
- Added Synergy and Connections: interact with your friends in-game to raise Synergy, then build Connections when your Synergy is high enough.
- Added Regions: now you can choose your region and flag.
- Added a Secret Stash, where you can purchase special discounted items.
PUBG Mobile is currently rolling out this update in several countries. To update this game right now you have to check Play Store>My apps & games and see if there’s any new update available or not for PUBG Mobile. If there’s no update then wait for it.
Download the latest PUBG Mobile from Google Play.