OUKITEL K4000, an endurable smartphone from China is now official. Lets check out the specifications of this smartphone.
Specifications of OUKITEL K4000
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS OGS 2.5D arc display with wide-viewing angles
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 1.0 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- GPU: Mali-T720
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage Capacity: 16 GB of internal memory, can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card
- Camera: 13 megapixel back camera with dual-tone LED flash, 5 megapixel front-facing camera with 88-degree wide-angle
- Battery: 4,000 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Network: 4G LTE (FDD-LTE : 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz), 3G HSPA+ (WCDMA : 900/2100 MHz)
- Add-ons: Dual SIM (micro), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG, GPS, smart gestures
- Weight: 145 grams
- Colour: White and Black
The OUKITEL K4000 comes with a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS OGS 2.5D arc display with wide-viewing angles and is made up of tempered glass which has three layer of anti-scratch 9H hardness screen protection. This device is powered by 1.0 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor along with Mali-T720 GPU and 2 GB of RAM. The device is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The rear camera is 13 megapixel with dual-tone LED flash. The front facing camera is 5 megapixel with 88-degree wide-angle for taking selfies and video calling. It has 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ network and comes with Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG and smart gestures. It has a 4,000 mAh lithium-ion battery under the hood which can continue for five days (normal usage).