Last month OnePlus 3 was surfaced on AnTuTu and it revealed that the smartphone will come with a Full HD (1080p) display, 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 820 processor and 16MP camera. Now the new benchmark listing from Geekbench reveals that it will come with a 5-inch 1080p Display, 6GB RAM.
OnePlus 3 Specifications (Rumored)
- 5-inch Full HD Display (1920×1080 pixels)
- Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based on Oxygen OS
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, Laser AF and 4K video recording support
- 8-megapixel front Camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), NFC, GPS, USB Type-C
OnePlus 3 is likely to come with a 5-inch Full HD Display. It will be powered by a Snapdragon 820 chipset with Adreno 530 GPU GPU. There will be two RAM variants 4GB and 6GB. 4GB RAM will come with 32GB internal storage and 6GB RAM will come with 64GB internal storage. Still no news on memory expansion yet. The software will be powered by Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS on the top of it.
When coming to the Camera, it will come with a 16MP rear Camera and 8MP shooter on the front. The rear camera will be capable of 4K video recording.
Still there are no news on other specs yet. We have to wait more for more leaks. OnePlus founder Carl Pei told that the OnePlus 3 will get a complete new design. According to the rumors the upcoming giant may launch on 28th May.