After the launch of Moto X Play Motorola is now going to launch its new X series smartphone Motorola Moto X Style. Lets check out the specifications.
The Specifications of Motorola Moto X Style
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD TFT LCD display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens, LED flash
- 1.8 GHz hexacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3 GB of RAM
- 16 / 32 / 64 GB of internal storage, expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 3,000 mAh battery
Motorola Moto X Style has a 5.7-inch Quad HD TFT LCD (2560 x 1440 pixels) display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. This device is powered by 1.8 GHz hexacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor along with Adreno 418 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory comes in three variants one 16GB, 32GB and another is 64GB variant and can expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card. This smartphone is running on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) out of the box.
The primary camera is 21MP with dual-tone LED flash & f/2.0 aperture which can capture upto 4k videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP with LED flash for selfies and video calling purpose. It also comes with 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, GPS, GLONASS, NFC and Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivities. It has a 3000mAh battery with quick charging facility. This device also has a water-resistant capability.
The Motorola Moto X Style is available in White and Black color and will be available from the next week for Rs. 30,000-32,000 approx on Flipkart. Only 50 units of device will be up for sale at first.