Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition, which was announced back in November in Mexico, has now been officially launched in India for Rs. 14499. Lets have a look at the specifications.
Specifications of Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 13 MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, IR filters
- 5 MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture.
- Weighing around 155 grams
- 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS
- 2,470 mAh battery
- Turbo charging
Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition comes with a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display that has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 along with Adreno 405 GPU. The device has 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 32GB with microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) out of the box.
It has a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, IR filters and f/2.0 aperture. On the front there is a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture to take selfies and video calling purposes.
As connectivity options, the device includes 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS. It comes with a 2,470 mAh battery under the hood with turbo charging facility.
The Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition is available in Black with DeepSea Blue back and White color. The device exclusively available on Flipkart.